Band 6 Pharmacist
- Job Reference: GS0808183
- Date Posted: 8 August 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £22.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima an exciting new opportunity for a Band 6 Pharmacist to fill a full time vacancy in London at a Private Clinic. The role is available to start ASAP and provides placement for an ongoing period.
The job has a competitive pay rate starting from £22 p/h and is dependent on experience.
We are looking for candidates that meet the requirements and live locally.
Requirements of the Band 6 Pharmacist role include:
* All applicants must be GPHC registered
* Recent NHS hospital pharmacy experience is essential
* 2 years post Registration Experience as a Pharmacist
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.