Band 6 Paediatric Speech Therapist, Clincs - Liverpool
- Job Reference: SLT0022LV
- Date Posted: 5 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £18.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our NHS clients based in Cheshire are currently seeking a Band 5 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work within a paediatric clinics caseload. The caseload with cover children between the ages of 2 - 14 covering community clinics - this will involve no schools work.
Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, as NQT's will not be considered, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Cheshire
* Caseload: Paediatric - Clinics (ages 2-14)
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: All considered (ideally at least 3-4 days per week minimum)
* Rate of Pay: Between £19 and £24 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.