Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Mental Health, Salisbury
- Job Reference: JR020518
- Date Posted: 2 May 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South West England
- Salary: £20.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy > Occupational Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 4 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to fill a full time locum role in Salisbury. You will be joining our client's community CAMHS team, and the ideal candidate will have Band 6 experience providing interventions for complex mental health needs in children and young people.
The starting pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20-£24 per hour, and the contract is for an initial 4 months.
Requirements of the role:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- Experience working in the community with CYP who are displaying a range of risk type behaviours, complex mental health needs, enduring and multiple disorders and complex family situations
If you are interested in this locum position please contact us now by clicking the apply button. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £250. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.