Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Job Reference: OTEH8989089
- Date Posted: 10 April 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £22.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Occupational Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are looking for Band 6 Occupational Therapists with experience working in elderly medicine. The role will involve working within an acute setting. Our client is looking for a confident and self-motivated team player to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Derbyshire
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 4 months at least
* Hours: 22.5 hours per week across 3 days
* Rate of Pay: Up to £24 depending on experience.
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* BSc Occupational Therapy
---- Why Maxxima Recruitment? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Occupational Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.