Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Acute Stroke, Derby
- Job Reference: JR110618-2
- Date Posted: 11 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £22.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy > Occupational Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to fill a full time locum role with our Master Vendor client in Derby. The ideal candidate will have good stroke/neuro experience, and recent acute inpatient experience. Responsibilities include:
- Independently carrying a caseload of patients
- Assessing patients to determine potential for rehab
- Identifying suitable patients for Early Supported Discharge
The starting pay rate for this locum job is £22-£24 per hour, and the client is looking for someone to start ASAP for an initial three months.
Requirements of the role:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- Recent acute inpatient experience
If you are interested in this position please contact us now by clicking the apply button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £250. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.