Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist - Bournemouth
- Job Reference: GS180PT
- Date Posted: 6 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South West England
- Salary: £22.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 month (min)
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with a client in BOurnemouth. The right candidate will be confident in working an MSK caseload in an NHS Outpatients Department.
Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
REHABILITATION DEPARTMENT (PHYSIOTHERAPY)
*To provide a highly specialised standard of physiotherapy within the musculoskeletal outpatient and primary care localities and inpatient Orthopaedics
*To rotate throughout the Specialist Band 6 posts within the musculoskeletal service
*To provide clinical lead, teaching and supervision to other qualified musculoskeletal staff, students and assistant staff.
*To work unsupervised (as an autonomous practitioner) at a highly developed specialist level but with access to advanced level practitioners (clinical specialists) and peer support as required.
*To work a 7 Day rota and flexible hours where necessary to support acute inpatient areas of the Trust and respond to the requirements of the musculoskeletal service.
We are looking for someone available to start ASAP for an ongoing contract. The starting pay rate for this locum job is £22-24 p/h (gross) dependent on experience. The role is full-time.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience *
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies