Band 6 Locum Elderly Care Physiotherapist - South London
- Job Reference: BE181218
- Date Posted: 18 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £24.00 to £26.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Physiotherapy > Physiotherapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is recruiting a locum band 6 elderly care physiotherapist to fill a job vacancy with a client in South London. The Trust serves a population of 1.3 million across southwest London, with over 9,000 dedicated staff caring for patients around the clock. This is an excellent opportunity for any self-motivated physiotherapist looking for a new role.
We are looking for an experienced band 6 physiotherapist to provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment to frail, elderly patients who may suffer from cognitive issues, falls, reduced mobility and respiratory issues. The role is to start from 2nd January until the end of March 2019. It is a full-time role, 37.5 hours p/w. The starting pay rate for this locum job is £24-26 p/h.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.