Band 6 Intensive Support Dementia Specialist - Bury St Edmunds
- Job Reference: SGELDSB01
- Date Posted: 27 June 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £23.00 to £24.00
- Sector: Nursing > Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 6-9 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Band 6 RMN with extensive experience in Dementia to join this team in Bury St Edmunds.
You must have at least 3 years recent community dementia experience.
This is a full time role, working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to Sarah and Elle at Maxxima Nursing Team.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Bury St Edmunds
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 6-9 months
* Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
* Rate of Pay: £24.00 per hour
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* You must be a registered nurse
* You must have excellent assessment skills
* You must have dementia crisis experience
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our nursing jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.