Band 6 Eating Disorders Mental Health Nurse - Oxford
- Job Reference: GCB6REO06
- Date Posted: 21 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £23.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 4 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima Nursing Team is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Eating Disorders Mental Health Nurse to fill a full time role in Oxford. The shifts will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. This NHS CAMHS Team covers both Oxford and Aylesbury, providing specialist Eating Disorders care to patients.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Eating Disorders Mental Health Nurse role is £23 per hour (Umbrella) and is a 4 month contract due to start ASAP.
You must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a current NMC Pin, and will be expected to provide excellent specialist Eating Disorders care to CAMHS patients
Requirements of the Band 6 Eating Disorders Mental Health Nurse role:
* You must have specialist Eating Disorders and CAMHS experience
* You will directly provide therapy, assessment, consultation and treatment, whilst taking responsibility for managing own caseload, while sharing case responsibility and treatment care with professionals from within CAMHS and across partnership agencies such as Children's Services.
* You must have specialist skills in family therapy/CBT/ other evidence based eating disorders interventions
* You must have experience of leadership / service development / innovation
* You must be able contribute to the audit process and have knowledge and understanding of the research process
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our nursing team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 15 years. We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas.
We're the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes. We'll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say. You'll know who's supporting you every step of the way and we'll always have time to take your call.
We like to think we're a little bit different. Why? Because we like what we do, care about what you do, and you'll find we're unusually friendly.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £250. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies