Band 6 CPN - Access and Assessment Team - Suffolk
- Job Reference: EL6CPNAATS08
- Date Posted: 27 September 2018
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £20.00 to £30.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Here at Maxxima Nursing Team we are looking for 2 Band 6 Mental Health Practitioners to join the Access and Assessment Teams in Suffolk, based at either Ipswich or Bury St Edmunds.
The role will be on an ongoing basis, starting as soon as you are registered with Maxxima.
You will be required to work a mixture of 3 shift times (09:00 - 17:00, 13:30 - 21:15, 20:45 - 07:15), full or part time hours each week. The roles are paying enhanced rates for night and weekend shifts.
For more information or a full job description then please contact Elle or Sarah at Maxxima Nursing Team or apply to us with a copy of your CV.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Suffolk
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 6 months
* Hours: Full or Part Time, 3 shifts (09:00 - 17:00, 13:30 - 21:15, 20:45 - 07:15)
* Rate of Pay: £20.00 - £30.00 per hour depending on shift time worked
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* NMC Registration
* You must have previous Mental Health and NHS experience.
* Be able to interview and start in July 2017
---- Why Maxxima Recruitment? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima Recruitment for more information on this or any other of our Nursing jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.