Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse - Recovery Team - Sheffield
- Job Reference: ELB6CR06
- Date Posted: 27 September 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £22.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to fill a full time role in Sheffield. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of mental health practices.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 CPN job is £22.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a 3 month ongoing contract due to start ASAP.
This service provides multi-disciplinary care to people with complex mental health issues. It delivers interventions at Step 4 and Step 5 of the NICE Stepped Care Model, statutory functions relating to the Mental Health Act and social care assessment and interventions. It aims to promote an optimum level of recovery, independence and social inclusion for each individual.
The service delivers three broad levels of treatment and support which are tailored to the individual needs of each service user:
* Assertive Outreach - intensive and assertive treatment and support for service users who present with a high level of enduring and/or complex mental health needs who would otherwise disengage.
* Active Recovery - treatment and support to service users who present with enduring and/or complex mental health needs.
* Case Management - low level support for service users requiring less frequent contact, for example, service users collecting medication monthly with no other unmet needs or requiring regular but minimal contact to ensure that universal support is effectively meeting their needs.
The team are looking for someone who has experience of working with service users who have long term and enduring mental health issues, as a care coordinator.
Requirements of the Band 6 CPN role:
- You must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a current NMC pin
- You must have previous experience working within the community, and be a car driver
- You must have previous experience working with service users who have long term and enduring mental health issues
If you are interested in this Band 6 CPN position please contact us now by clicking the apply button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our nursing team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 15 years. We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas.
We're the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes. We'll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say. You'll know who's supporting you every step of the way and we'll always have time to take your call.
We like to think we're a little bit different. Why? Because we like what we do, care about what you do, and you'll find we're unusually friendly.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £250. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.