Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse - High Wycombe
- Job Reference: GCB6CPNHW03
- Date Posted: 8 April 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £23.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to fill a full time job role in High Wycombe. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of older adults mental health practices within the NHS community.
This NHS role would require you to work within an older adults community mental health team. You will provide assessments and treatments in the community for patients with mental health needs, and provide support to their carers and families. You will act as CPA Care Coordinator for a defined case load and undertake Duty and Memory Clinic assessments.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £23.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full time 9am - 8pm Monday-Friday, and some late shifts 12pm - 8pm, for a minimum three months' period.
Requirements and details of this Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered mental health nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience within the community as a CPN or Care Coordinator
* You must have worked previously with older adults
* You must have previous NHS experience
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.