Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse - St Annes
- Job Reference: DHB6CMHNSA
- Date Posted: 21 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: North West England
- Salary: £23.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Community Psychiatric Nurse, Nursing > Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to fill a job role in Lancashire. The candidate will be required to work in the community of St Annes, within a community mental health team.
Our NHS Care looking for a Community Mental Health Nurse to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis. The pay rate of this role is at £23.00 per hour (umbrella rate), and the role will initially be a three-month contract, with the likelihood of extension.
Requirements and details of this CMHN vacancy:
* We are looking for candidates who have a significant understanding of mental health practices within the NHS.
* The candidate will be required to work 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
* The candidate must be registered with the NMC.
* The candidate will be required to work with adults who suffer from a range of mental health problems such as; bipolar, schizophrenia, severe depression, personality disorder and Asperger/autistic spectrum disorder.
* This role will involve carrying out comprehensive assessments, which will determine the type/level of need, subsequent interventions and treatment the service user requires.
* The candidate will be expected to take the lead on a mixed caseload, supported by a multi-disciplinary team, to ensure that the care provided directly meets each individual's needs.
* The candidate will be required to attend to service user's out in the community, therefore, a car driver is essential.
*Dedicated and experienced consultants
*Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
*Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
*Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
*Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
*Practical assistance with professional body registration
*A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
*Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
*The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.