Band 6 Audiologist - Guys and St.Thomas
- Job Reference: AUD6020T2
- Date Posted: 19 July 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £20.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Audiology
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 2+ Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting new opportunity for an Audiologist to fill a full-time role in London. This role would be ideal for those with band 6 experience.
The position is available to start as soon as possible and is initially for 2 months with potential for extension. The starting pay rate for this locum job is £20-£24 per hour.
All applicants must have a relevant qualification in audiology
Requirements of the locum role includes:
* Balance test experience -VHIT, VNG, calorics
* Balance test experience -VEMP
* Auditory evoked response experience -ABR
* Hearing aid experience - Oticon and phonak aids
Why work for Maxxima?
* Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
* Vacancies across the whole of the UK
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.