Band 6, Adult Speech and Language Therapist - North London
- Job Reference: SLT00LDN1
- Date Posted: 3 August 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £22.00 to £23.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist - North London
Maxxima has the following opportunity for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to fill a full time role in North London, with the Royal Free Trust. The hospital is located in North London in the UK's capital city, attracting many international visitors.
The role is to be based on the general medical acute wards including the Stroke Unit in a busy hospital, offering someone the opportunity to further their experience in this caseload. The role is available to start ASAP, for an ongoing duration. The pay rate for this locum speech job is £22-23.50 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in speech and language therapy and be HCPC registered. Requirements of the role include:
* Being hospital based dysphagia independent
* Working within an acute neuo caseload
* Able to provide basic assessment in communication as well as dysphagia
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.