Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6/7 Sexual and reproductive health nurse to fill a job role in Homerton, North East London. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of Sexual and reproductive health within the NHS.
You will manage a clinical caseload including sexual history taking, contraception assessment, STI testing, giving results, providing treatment and contraception under patient group directions, and giving sexual health advice and referring to other providers if required and you will also have a role in supporting the Senior Nurse Practitioner in ensuring the ongoing efficiency of all sexual health clinics working in cooperation with other health centre staff.
The pay rate or this locum Band 6/7 Sexual and reproductive health nurse job is £23.00 - £27.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a 4-6-month contract.
Requirements and details of this Band 6/7 Sexual and reproductive health nurse vacancy:
- You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC pin
- You must have previous experience within the NHS Sexual and reproductive practices
- You must have worked within the NHS
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 6/7 Sexual and reproductive health nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.