Band 6/7 Pharmacist - Lincolnshire
- Job Reference: AV00400
- Date Posted: 5 September 2018
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £26.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
A number of our clients in London are looking for Band 6/7 Pharmacist to support an NHS Hospital. This locum Pharmacist role is available to start ASAP and has a competitive pay rate starting from £26 p/h.
Requirements of this role include:
*Minimum 2 years' experience in NHS hospital pharmacy
* All applicants must be GPHC registered
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Lincolnshire
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Rate of Pay: £26 - £28 per hour depending on experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.