Band 6/7 Nuclear Medicine Technologist - London
- Job Reference: RADSF929
- Date Posted: 21 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £27.00 to £32.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Radiography > Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 1 month
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nuclear Medicine Technologist to fill a full time role in London. You will be required to work 40 hours per week and the shift hours will vary. The hospital is centrally based with many attractions and accomodation facilities close by. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of Nuclear Medicine practices.
The role is available to start in January and it is a 1 month role with the potential to extend. The starting pay rate for this locum Nuclear Medicine Technologist job is £27-32 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Nuclear Medicine. Previous experience in PET-CT will be ideal.
Requirements of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist role include:
* Prepare and administer radioactive chemical compounds
* Communicating with the Nuclear Medicine team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
* Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.