Band 6/7 Community CAMHS Nurse - Radlett, Hertfordshire
- Job Reference: GCCAMHS1
- Date Posted: 31 January 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £24.00 to £29.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing, Nursing > CAMHS Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 6/7 Community CAMHS Nurse to fill a full-time role in Radlett, Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of CAMHS practices within the NHS.
Working within an NHS CAMHS Team, you will provide CAMHS crisis assessments within accident and emergency departments as well as the community. You will utilise your excellent leadership skills to ensure the best outcomes for your caseload of patients.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6/7 Community CAMHS Nurse job is £24 - £29 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time contract for 3 Months, to start ASAP.
Requirements and details of this Band 6/7 Community CAMHS Nurse vacancy:
* You must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a current NMC Pin
* You must have experience in CAMHS or Crisis Teams
* You must have skills in managing caseloads
* You must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 6/7 Community CAMHS Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.