Band 6/7 Clinical Pharmacist - South East England
- Job Reference: GS0208182
- Date Posted: 2 August 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £22.00 to £23.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: On-going
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to fill a full time role in the South East, Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have essential significant (hospital) dispensary experience.
The starting pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £22- £23 per hour under an on-going contract.
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist role:
- All applicants must be GPHC registered
- A Clinical diploma
- A minimum of two years experience in NHS Hospital Pharmacy
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.