Band 5 Pharmacy Technician - Essex
- Job Reference: RT061218
- Date Posted: 6 December 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £18.00 to £21.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an amazing opportunity for a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role within Essex.
The role is available to start immediately for an ongoing period of time. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 5 Pharmacy Technician job is £18-21 per hour.
Succesful candidates for this dipensary based role will need to hold ACT certification.
Requirements of the Band 5 Pharmacy Technician role include:
* GPHC registration
* ACT qualification
* Ideally - previous expereince of working in an NHS Pharmacy department
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.