Band 5 Pharmacy Technician - Birmingham
- Job Reference: DB/41
- Date Posted: 11 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £17.00 to £19.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has a brilliant opportunity for a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role within Birmingham.
The role is available to start immediately for an on-going period of time. The pay rate on offer would be between £17.00 - £19.00 p/h, depending on experience.
Requirements of the Band 5 Pharmacy Technician role include:
* GPHC Registration
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
* ACT Qualification
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.