Band 5 Dental Hygienist - Sandwich, Kent
- Job Reference: GC5DH1
- Date Posted: 1 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South East England
- Salary: £17.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 Months
- Work Hours: Part Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Dental Hygienist to fill a part time, 2 days a week, 8:30 - 17:30 job role in Sandwich, Kent. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of oral hygiene practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to be responsible for dental needs of patients with a range of highly complex needs where medical histories must be reviewed before each episode of treatment, deciding how to achieve defined results.
The pay rate or this locum Band 5 Dental Hygienist job is £17.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full time 3 month contract, due to start ASAP.
Requirements and details of this Band 5 Dental Hygienist vacancy:
*You must be a qualified Dental Hygienist with a current GDC registration
*You must have excellent chairside practice
*You must be able to give advice to patients as required
*You will ideally have experience working within the NHS
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 5 Dental Hygienist position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.