Band 5 Community Psychiatric Nurse - Romford
- Job Reference: BBBH13727
- Date Posted: 12 April 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £17.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 5 community psychiatric nurse to fill a full time, 9am - 5pm job role in Romford. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of early intervention in psychosis and schizophrenia within the NHS.
This NHS early intervention team aims to detect, assess and treat psychosis as early as possible and provide a range of evidence-based interventions to help people recover from psychosis and gain a good quality of life. When clients are referred to the team, you will offer face to face assessments and work in partnership with other agencies and services to support recovery.
The pay rate for this locum band 5 community psychiatric nurse job is £17 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time, 3 month contract, due to start asap.
Requirements and details of this band 5 community psychiatric nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered mental health nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous early intervention experience
* You must previous experience within the NHS
* You must have experience working within the community
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 5 community psychiatric nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.