Band 5 Community Nurse - York
- Job Reference: CCBH13184
- Date Posted: 14 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £17.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Community Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a band 5 community nurse to fill a job role in York. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of nursing practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to provide general wound care, community nurse visits.
The pay rate or this locum band 5 community nurse job is £17.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time contract, due to start asap, for 8 weeks. 5 days a week, 8am -4pm/2pm-10pm rota shifts.
Requirements and details of this band 5 community nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC pin
* You must have previous experience working in NHS nursing practices.
* You must have previously worked in the NHS
* You must be able to use System One
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this band 5 community nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.