Band 5 Community Nurse - Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
- Job Reference: HM-5-CN-NOTTS
- Date Posted: 27 June 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £17.00
- Sector: Nursing > Community Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Community RGN to join this team in Nottingham.
This is a full time role, to start ASAP.
You role will be to provide high quality holistic evidence based care to patients/service users that is responsive, effective and efficient. You will facilitate and support timely discharge and prevent inappropriate admissions by supporting patients/service user to remain as independent as possible and maintain or improve their function and quality of life.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: 37.5 hours a week (Full Time)
* Rate of Pay: £17.00 per hour (umbrella rate)
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* Must be a registered RGN
* Must be able to plan, implement and evaluate individualised and holistic care of patient/service user and carers
* Must have excellent communication skills
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our nursing jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.