Band 5 Aseptic Pharmacy Technician - Lincolnshire
- Job Reference: GS0908182
- Date Posted: 9 August 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £16.00 to £18.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacy Technician
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust, one of Maxxima's Master Vendors, are on the search for a locum Band 5 Aseptic Pharmacy Technician to fill a temporary role.
The role is available to start ASAP and provides placement for a minimum of 3 months. The job has a competitive pay rate starting from £16 p/h and is dependent on experience.
Lincolnshire is situated in the East Midlands and has great rail connections to the rest of the UK. Most rail services are currently operated by East Midlands Trains and Northern, London North Eastern Railway and CrossCountry have services which pass through the county, with London North Eastern Railway frequently passing and stopping at Grantham on the East Coast Main Line.
Requirements of the Band 5 Aseptic Pharmacy Technician role include:
* All applicants must be GPHC registered
* Recent NHS hospital pharmacy experience is essential
* Experience working as a Aseptic Pharmacy Technician
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.