Band 5 ACT Technician to work in Rotherham NHS Trust
- Job Reference: AV0003
- Date Posted: 7 September 2018
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £18.00 to £20.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: On-going
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 ACT to fill a full-time role with one of the NHS Trusts in Rotherham.
The successful candidate must hold ACT certification and have recent experience of accuracy checking in a hospital environment.
The role is available to start ASAP. The starting pay rate for this locum Band 5 ACT job is £18-20 per hour, depending on experience.
The trust is based in Harlow Essex and offers fantastic public transport connections to London as well as the rest of Essex.
Requirements of the Band 5 Pharmacy Technician role include:
* Experience working in NHS pharmacy department
* Experience of accuracy checking in a hospital environment
* ACT Certification
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information on our referral scheme can be found on our website.