Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician - South West England
- Job Reference: GS150720184
- Date Posted: 25 July 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South West England
- Salary: £18.00 to £19.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima are currently searching for experienced and dedicated candidates to fill several full time exciting Band 5 ACT in the South West.
The ideal candidate for this role will have recent NHS checking experience.
The starting salary will be between £18 and £19 per hour, depending on experience.
This job is due to start ASAP and will be on going for around 3 months with a possible extension.
You must have the relevant Bpharm or Mpharm qualification and will be expected to cover a range of duties associated with medicines information.
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.