Band 5/6 Trainee Pharmacist with the NHS - short term relocate
- Job Reference: AV89
- Date Posted: 20 February 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £18.00 to £24.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for Pharmacists from a community background to fill a full-time role for our client in Lincolnshire. This is ideal for someone who does not mind short term relocation to gain exposure with the NHS as this role provides training within wards and dispensary. Kindly give us a call on 020 7749 8284 or apply for more information, this is to start immediately for full time 9-5pm hours.
Requirements of the Band 6 Pharmacist role include:
* mPharm Degree
* Experience of working as a Responsible Pharmacist in community or NHS background
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a friend:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.