Maxxima's Nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 5/6 Paediatric Nurse to fill a job role in Bury, Greater Manchester. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of paediatric practices within the NHS.
This NHS role would require you to provide quality nursing care in accordance with the individualised child's Care Plan and to work together with the CCN Service in the monitoring of that care, Work in partnership with parents/main carers and to provide nursing care, enabling them to feel confident in your decision making. You would be required to work with the multidisciplinary team and to also contribute to the assessment, delivery and evaluation of planned programmes.
The pay rate or this locum Band 5/6 Paediatric Nurse job is £17.00 - £23.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is a full-time contract. The role will be school hours but can be flexible, this is to start asap.
Requirements and details of this Band 5/6 Paediatric Nurse vacancy:
* You must be a registered paediatric nurse or registered general nurse, with a valid NMC pin
* You must have experience working with children in the community
* You must be a car driver with a valid licence
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
To apply for this Band 5/6 Paediatric Nurse position please click the apply button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.