Band 4 Dispensing Pharmacy Technician
- Job Reference: GS0808181
- Date Posted: 8 August 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East of England
- Salary: £13.00 to £15.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacy Technician
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima has a unique opportunity for a Band 4 Dispensing Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role in Hertfordshire, East of England.
The role is available to start ASAP, provides continuity for an ongoing period of time and will be for 37.5 hours per weeks. The competitive pay rate for this locum Band 4 Dispensing Pharmacy Technician job is between £13-15 per hour, depending on experience, using a direct engagement model.
This is a great opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician looking for a locum placement in London, a city with great rail connection to the rest of the United Kingdom. There are also great accommodations available at low prices.
Requirements of the Band 4 Dispensing Pharmacy Technician role include:
* All applicants must be GPHC registered.
* Minimum of 2 years Post Registration Experience
* Minimum 1 year experience working as a Dispensing Technician.
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.