Band 3 Community Rehabilitation Assistant - Retford
- Job Reference: CC6CRA170
- Date Posted: 7 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Nursing > Registered General Nurse
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's nursing team are currently recruiting for a Band 3 Community Rehabilitation Assistant to fill a job role in Nottingham. The candidate will be required to work within the community of Retford. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of Rehab in the NHS community.
In this NHS role, you would be required to assist with initial assessments, as required by the nursing, occupational therapy and physiotherapy staff, conduct visits to clients in the community with a view to providing nursing care, maintenance in activities of daily living, promoting independence, monitoring for pain relief and comfort, monitor ordering of equipment in line with agreed stock control procedure. To frequently deliver and fit equipment for use at home following assessment from a qualified member of staff, and attend access and discharge visits
Our NHS Client are looking for a Community Rehabilitation Assistant to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis. The pay rate of this role is at £10.00 per hour (umbrella rate), and the role will initially be a three-month contract, with the likelihood of extension.
Requirements and details of this Rehab Assistant vacancy:
* We are looking for candidates who have experience of Adult Health and Social care practices within the NHS.
* The candidate will be required to work with adults who require rehabilitation, nursing and personal care needs, which needs urgent response to enable them to remain at home.
* The candidate will be expected to assist with initial assessments, which are completed by nursing, occupational therapy or physiotherapy staff.
* The candidate will be required to visit the service users in the community, to provide nursing care, maintenance in activities of daily living, promoting independence and monitoring for pain relief and comfort.
* The candidate will be expected to take the lead on a mixed caseload, supported by a multi-disciplinary team, to ensure that the care provided directly meets each individual's needs.
* The candidate will be required to attend to service user's out in the community, therefore, a car driver is essential.
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
* Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.