B8a Locum Adult Speech and Language Therapist - South London
- Job Reference: SLTSLON
- Date Posted: 6 July 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £33.00 to £37.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Band 8a Lead Adult SLT (Locum) - South London
Maxxima has the following opportunity for an experienced speech and language therapist to fill a part-time role in South London. The role is for 3.5 days per week (or 3 days one week, 4 the following week). The trust is based in South London, so easily commutable from both Central London and Surrey/Sussex.
You must have a relevant qualification in Speech and Language Therapy, be HCPC registered and RCSLT registered. Requirements of the role include:
* Managing a SLT service, supervising less experienced speech therapists, attending management meetings and leading SLT team meetings.
* Offering second opinions with complex cases and holding a small clinical caseload.
* Be qualified for at least 5 years
* Be independent in dysphagia and able to manage your own complex caseload.
* Ideally have experience of clinical supervision of others and be a car driver with access to a car.
The role is available to start at the beginning of August until June 2019 to cover maternity leave. The starting pay rate for this locum speech job is £34-37 per hour.
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.