B8a/8b Speech Therapist, Head & Neck Cancer, Nottingham
- Job Reference: SLT00H&NN
- Date Posted: 29 June 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: East Midlands
- Salary: £28.00 to £40.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Band B8a/8b Speech and Language Therapist, Head and Neck Cancer - Nottingham
Maxxima has the following opportunity for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to fill a position in Nottingham.
The role is for a specialist speech therapist with experience in voice impairment and dysphagia due to Head and Neck Cancer. Ideally the candidate would be competent in tracheostomy, voice restoration post laryngectomy and FEES compliant.
The role is available to start ASAP, for 4 months in the first instance. The pay rate for this locum speech job is £27-40 per hour depending on experience.
You must have a relevant qualification in speech and language therapy and be HCPC registered. Requirements of the role include:
* Experience in Head and Neck oncology and voice
* Preferably experienced or competent in FEES and tracheostomy, as well and voice restoration
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.