B7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist - Neuro Rehab
- Job Reference: BBBH13140
- Date Posted: 12 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Wales
- Salary: £28.00 to £30.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our NHS clients based in Wales are currently seeking a dysphagia trained Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist. The role involves assessment and management of children with communication and swallowing difficulties as a result of acquired brain injury once they are ready for rehab.
Successful candidates will have experience of working with paediatrics with complex swallowing needs.
The candidate must have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Wales
* Caseload: Paediatric swallowing - Neuro Rehab
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Initially until the end of April, possible extension
* Hours: Full time
* Rate of Pay: Between £28 and £30 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.