B6 Adult Community Speech Therapist, Central London
- Job Reference: SLT012LDN
- Date Posted: 3 August 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £22.00 to £26.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist - Central London, Adult Community
Maxxima has the following opportunity for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to fill a full time role in Central London with Central London Community Healthcare.
The role is to be based within the community, so experience of working within this caseload is preferred. It is essential the therapist is dysphagia competent and independent and dementia experience is ideal.
This SLT role is available to start immediately for an ongoing basis whilst the team recruit to post permanently. The pay rate for this locum speech job is £22-26 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in speech and language therapy and be HCPC registered. Requirements of the role include:
* Being Dysphagia independent and competent
* Able to provide basic assessment in communication
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Why work for Maxxima?
* Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
* Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.