Adult Speech Therapist, Leeds
- Job Reference: SLTLEEDSCom
- Date Posted: 1 May 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £24.00 to £29.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our NHS clients based in Leeds are currently seeking an experienced Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work within the community swallowing team. Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
Your responsibilities would include assessing the well being and health of patients as part of this variable caseload.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
* Caseload: Adult Community - must be dysphagia competent and have access to a car
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: Full Time
* Rate of Pay: Between £24 and £29 per hour depending on experience
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Dysphagia experience
---- Why Labmed Recruitment? ----
Labmed hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Labmed provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Labmed Recruitment for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.