Adult Speech and Language Therapist, Northern Ireland X3
- Job Reference: SLT1NI2
- Date Posted: 1 May 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Salary: £26.00 to £34.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our clients based in Northern Ireland are actively seeking experienced adult Speech and Language Therapists. Successful candidates will have at least two years post-graduate experience working within a community environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
Your responsibilities would include assessing the well-being and health of patients as part of this variable caseload.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Northern Ireland (various roles and locations)
* Caseload: Adult community dysphagia work with a mixed caseload. Car driver essential.
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: 37.5 per week (full time)
* Rate of Pay: Between £26 and £34 per hour depending on experience.
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Driving Licence and a car driver are essential
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.