Adult Community Speech Therapist - North London
- Job Reference: RLSLT12/06
- Date Posted: 11 January 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: London
- Salary: £24.00 to £26.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 6 months +
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our NHS client based in North London are seeking a Band 6 adult community therapist. The role involves working with patients who have long term conditions. Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience working within a community setting, be independent in managing a dysphagia caseload, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Because of the nature of the role, a car driver is essential.
- Essential Information -
* Location: North London
* Caseload: Adult community dysphagia and long term conditions
* Role Commences: 19/07/17
* Length of Role: 6 months minimum
* Hours: 37.5 per week
* Rate of Pay: £24-£26 depending on experience
- Skills & Experience Requirements -
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Dysphagia competencies
* Full UK driving licence
- Why Maxxima? -
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.
If you would like some more information, please don't hesitate to contact me on my direct line: 020 7749 8285 or by email: email@example.com