Adult Community Speech and Language Therapist - West Yorkshire
- Job Reference: BBBH13626
- Date Posted: 5 April 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £26.00 to £35.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our clients based in West Yorkshire are currently seeking an Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work with an adult community, dysphagia caseload. The job will require the therapist to cover both a dysphagia and communication caseload.
Successful candidates must be dysphagia trained and experienced working in this setting. They must also be a car driver and have access to a car.
This role is to start ASAP for a duration of 12 weeks initially, with the option to extend.
The candidate must have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: West Yorkshire
* Caseload: Adult Community - dysphagia competencies essential, as is a car.
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 12 weeks initially, option for extension
* Hours: Full time
* Rate of Pay: Between £26 and £35 per hour depending on experience
* Car driver
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500