Adult Acute Speech and Language Therapists Required, Wakefield
- Job Reference: SLTWAKE
- Date Posted: 3 August 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £20.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy > Speech and Language Therapist
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
**Adult Acute Speech and Language Therapists Required in Wakefield**
Our exclusive NHS clients based in West Yorkshire are currently seeking THREE experienced Adult Speech and Language Therapists to work within an array of general adult acute settings.
Essential Requirements- The trust are looking for SLT's who are competent and independent in dysphagia management within an inpatient setting. They need to be comfortable to identify and screen for communication disorders across a range of acquired disorders.
Locums will be based in acute Stroke units and/or acute general medical and elderly wards alongside existing staff.
Candidates must be HCPC registered and have post-graduate experience working within a clinical environment. Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Caseload Summary ----
* Location: West Yorkshire, Wakefield
* Caseload: Adult acute/inpatient - based on the Stroke Unit and/or general medical wards, dysphagia competencies required.
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: All hours considered, but full-time hours preferred
* Rate of Pay: Between £20 and £28 per hour depending on experience
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs on the below details
t: 0207749 8285
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.