Acute Adult Speech and Language Therapist, Belfast
- Job Reference: SLT241/0NI
- Date Posted: 22 November 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Salary: £26.00 to £34.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Are you looking for work in Northern Ireland?
We currently have an acute dysphagia speech therapist role available in Belfast. You will be working across in an acute setting working on the inpatient, general medical and Stroke wards as part of a MDT carrying out communication and swallowing assessments and treatment.
Successful candidates will have at least two years post-graduate experience working within an acute setting, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Northern Ireland
* Caseload: Adult acute dysphagia - 2 years experience plus preferred
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: 37.5 per week (full time)
* Rate of Pay: Between £26 and £34 per hour depending on experience.
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Driving Licence and a car driver are essential
---- Why Maxxima? ----
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima for more information on this or any other of our Speech and Language Therapy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.