ACT Pharmacy Technician
- Job Reference: LL/25
- Date Posted: 31 October 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary: £19.00
- Sector: Pharmacy > Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy > Pharmacist, Pharmacy > Accredited Checking Technician, Biomedical Science > Pathology Support Staff
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
One of our clients in Yorkshire is looking for ACT Pharmacy technician to support the dispensary team in NHS Hospital.
If you're looking for an agency who are transparent with your pay, don't dodge your calls, give constructive feedback, provide NHS framework compliance support through a dedicated coordinator and have a seamless payroll system then get in touch.
---- Essential Information ----
* Location: Yorkshire
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: Ongoing
* Hours: 37.5 per week
* Rate of Pay: £19 - £19 per hour
---- Skills & Experience Requirements ----
* GPhC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Degree in chemistry or related
---- Why Maxxima Recruitment? ----
Maxxima holds numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provides access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Please contact Maxxima Group for more information on this or any other of our Pharmacy jobs.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for Maxxima? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.