4 Speech and Language Therapists Required - Dudley
- Job Reference: 3RLSLT09/06
- Date Posted: 9 June 2017
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £23.00 to £28.00
- Sector: Speech and Language Therapy
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 months +
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, Dudley Group NHS foundation trust, urgently require 4 Speech and Language therapists to join both their acute and community teams. For all posts, the locum must be dysphagia trained, and have experience working with dysphagia. Successful candidates will have post-graduate experience, be independent in managing a dysphagia caseload, be HCPC registered and be qualified to a degree level (BSc or MSc). Our clients are looking for confident and self-motivated team players to hit the ground running, and work independently.
- Essential Information -
* Location: Dudley
* Caseload: Adult and Community dysphagia posts available
* Role Commences: ASAP
* Length of Role: 3 months minimum
* Hours: Full time preferable, but are flexible and willing to accept part time
* Rate of Pay: £23 - £28 per hour (depending on experience)
- Skills & Experience Requirements -
* HCPC Registration
* Valid working holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or EU citizenship
* Dysphagia competencies
- Why Maxxima? -
Maxxima hold numerous sole and preferred supplier contracts throughout the UK and Europe within the NHS and private medical organisations.
Maxxima provide access to exclusive vacancies and offers practical assistance with relocation, accommodation, mandatory training and all compliance procedures necessary to commence a job role.
Do you know a colleague that would be perfect for this vacancy? Refer them and earn a referral bonus of up to £1500.
If you would like some more information, please don't hesitate to contact me on my direct line: 020 7749 8285 or by email: email@example.com