£37 Assistant Team Manager - Childrens - Swindon
- Job Reference: MM - ATM Swin
- Date Posted: 8 March 2019
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: South West England
- Salary: £36.00 to £37.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Social Work > Team Manager
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 03 Months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima's Social Work team are currently recruiting for Assistant Team Managers to fill a job role in Swindon
The role will be based within Children and Families Services, who are looking for Assistant Team Managers to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis. The pay rate for this role is £37 and the role will initially be a three-month contract, with the likelihood of extension.
Requirements and details of this vacancy:
We require an Assistant Team Manager in Assessment and Child Protection Team experience required:
Experience managing a duty team
* Direct responsibility for operational staff
* Considerable experience of services to vulnerable people
* Substantial post-qualification experience in a relevant setting
* Experience of the whole range of Children in Need Services
* Understanding of the full range of early help services and ability to recognise children and families who would benefit from early help
* Demonstrable working knowledge of relevant legislation, guidance and policy context relating to the work of Social Care and Early Help services relevant to the service area
* Commitment to a child-centred approach
* Commitment to team work and engagement
* Commitment to multi-agency working across a range of services to promote better outcomes for children and families.
* A focus on performance management and service development
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in often pressured environments
*Dedicated and experienced consultants
*Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
*Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
*Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
*Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
*Practical assistance with professional body registration
*A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
*Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
*The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Call to action - Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.