(2x) Band 6 Podiatrist - North East of Scotland
- Job Reference: POD-KM1307RU2
- Date Posted: 23 October 2018
- Recruiter: Maxxima
- Location: Scotland
- Salary: £23.00 to £28.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Podiatry
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Maxxima is currently looking for 2 experienced podiatrists for positions in the North East of Scotland.
We are looking for a podiatrist with experience in wound care to join a friendly team on a month to month basis covering high risk patients. A car is not needed as the work will be at 1 site each day. We are also looking for a second podiatrist with experience and a clear interest in MSK work to tackle a 4 months contract with potential for extension.
The starting pay rate is between £23 - £28 per hour depending on previous experience.
* Covering a high-risk caseload
* Improve or eradicate foot disorders
* Diagnose and treat abnormalities of the foot and lower limbs
* Wound care work
* 1 site per day
* Car not required but beneficial
You must have a relevant qualification in podiatry, eligibility to work in the UK and be HCPC registered.
Why work for Maxxima?
* Committed to continuing professional development
* Weekly pay, on time every time
* Practical assistance with professional body registration
* Experienced consultants who stay in touch with you for the duration of the entire contract
* Assistance with accommodation
If you are interested in this role please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive. The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.