Recruitment Team Leader - Shoreditch
Who will I be working for?
Maxxima is an established Recruitment agency that operates predominantly within the Healthcare and Social Services sectors. Founded in 2001, Maxxima operates under two successful brand names: Labmed Recruitment and Swim Recruitment. In the past eight years Maxxima has featured on three occasions in the Sunday Times Fast Track and Profit Track listings of the top 100 companies in the UK based on growth and profitability.
Our head office is based in Shoreditch, London with a regional office in Leicester.
What will I be doing?
Under the direction of the Recruitment Manager, the Perms Team Leader has the responsibility for the overall objectives of the Perms team. This role will support the Company’s strategic objective of focusing on permanent business and improving its penetration into the relevant permanent recruitment markets.
This is a relatively new team with one Perms Consultant at present, we have plans to invest in the team and add more team members during 2017. It’s a great time to get on board at the start of something exciting.
Driving sales and margin growth. Maintaining relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships. Responsible for the day-to-day people management of the sector / team. Ensuring quality assurance for the sector / team.
- Ensuring sales activity of self and team to ensure maximum permanent recruitment opportunities;
- Meeting agreed sales targets and revenue margins within agreed budgeted costs;
- Achieving agreed KPIs such as new clients, new candidates, vacancies, interviews, contact events and placements;
- Managing pricing and costs to build the profitability of the relevant permanent desk;
- Ensuring high quality standards and meeting specific client requirements;
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in recruitment, we are open minded about sector
- Have a proven track record in recruitment
- Be confident and motivated to lead a team and deliver to high professional standards
Why you should join us
- Join a company with an industry leading staff retention rate.
- The ability to work in a vibrant team of like minded people who share the same goals and objectives.
- A warehouse style office close to the City of London, but within the popular Shoreditch area, only minutes away from Old Street tube station. Also within 10 minutes walk of Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
Maxxima Ltd provides a genuine opportunity for a well-paid, successful career within a progressive, exciting company. If you are interested, please get in touch..