Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Shoreditch
Who will I be working for?
Maxxima is an established recruitment agency that operates predominantly within the Healthcare and Social Services sectors. Founded in 2001, in the past eight years Maxxima has featured on three occasions in the Sunday Times Fast Track and Profit Track listings of the top 100 companies in the UK based on growth and profitability.
Their head office is based in Shoreditch, London with a regional office in Leicester.
What will I be doing?
- You'll become a 360° consultant managing both candidates and clients
- You will secure your candidates the best placements possible within their specific clinical specialism
- You will set targets to increase your salary and benefit from a market-leading commission structure
What do I need?
Maxxima are seeking graduates with a minimum of a 2:2 degree to join their company to expand and continue the success of our recruitment divisions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine drive for success.
- Be confident working in a team environment with high professional standards.
- Be able to build relationships with both clients and candidates both by phone and face to face meetings.
- Be an articulate, ambitious confident person.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to earn significant bonuses related to a guaranteed percentage of the profits of their divisions.