Apprentice Recruitment Administrator – Shoreditch
Here at Maxxima we are looking for three bright and enthusiastic recruitment administrators to join our Shoreditch Office.
Working on one of the highly successful Maxxima specialist teams your role will be:
- Ensuring that all active vacancies are accurately advertised and updated
- Candidate resourcing for the recruitment consultants using various job sites
- Speaking to existing candidates and confirming their availability for work
- Booking candidates into suitable assignments and confirming with both candidates and clients via telephone and email
- Updating and maintaining the company database
- Calling candidates that may have previously registered with Maxxima to see when they will be available for work
- Supporting the team manager with all aspects of the recruitment process
- Work with the teams dedicated compliance consultant ensuring that workers are kept fully compliant to NHS standards
- All related administration such as answering the phone and dealing with general email enquiries
This will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a fast paced environment as well as learning new skills within this industry.
Whilst you do not need to have specific recruitment administration experience, it will be of benefit if you have had experience in administration, HR or resourcing either gained from study or a previous role.
To be considered you must;
- Be educated to at least A ‘level or equivalent
- Possess strong IT skills, being proficient at using outlook, excel, word and systems
- Be able to form key relationships with candidates and clients
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team, be extremely organised and flexible whilst being proactive in your role
- Have a confident telephone manner